Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mystery solved

Where we live there is a hair salon right on the corner.  Since the first day we moved into the studio, I have no been able to figure out for the life of me the hours or how they make money.  I saw a sign on the front that says it is open from Wednesday to Saturday from 3pm-9pm.  My first thought was, Is this really a hair salon?? Or do they do other activities there too??  Then I tried to keep an eye out on the opening hours, and it is mostly open at this time, but sometimes its open until 11.  11??  A hair salon?  Ok, Peru.

Finally, Carlos shed some light on the topic (don't ask me why it took about 2 months but...sometimes his head is in other places).  There are hair salons that stay open late, or just open later to cater to the women who want to have their hair done to go out!  ooooooooooooo.  And finally, just like that-mystery solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment